Water Fund (Bats: TBLU)
The Tortoise Water Fund uses a passive management approach and seeks to track the total return performance of the Tortoise Water IndexSM.
TBLU key benefits
- Provides access to the water infrastructure, management and treatment companies that appear poised to benefit from the expected and much needed investment in rebuilding existing infrastructure, constructing new infrastructure and better managing this vital, but finite resource
- Flow-through ETF structure provides tax-efficient access to the water sector
- Purest exposure to the water industry by incorporating a fundamental weighting aspect
- Continuous liquidity
- Exposure to the Tortoise Water IndexSM
- Proprietary, rules-based, research-driven methodology
- Fundamental weighting technique provides significant direct exposure to the water industry
- A leading benchmark for analysis of the water sector
- Backed by Tortoise’s proprietary fundamental research and index generation process
|Fund Stats as of 04/26/2017|
|Listing Exchange||Bats BZX|
|NAV Change ($)||0.15|
|Price Change ($)||-0.60|
|Total Net Assets||$2.62M|
|Total Market Value||$2.63M|
1Reflects real-time price when available. Quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes. All information provided “as is” for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice.
Shares of the Fund trade based on market prices rather than the Fund's net asset value per share ("NAV"). Consequently, shares of the Fund may trade at a price greater than (premium) or less than (discount) the Fund's NAV. The above table presents information for the period indicated about how often the most recent market closing price for the shares of the Fund reflected a premium or discount to the Fund's NAV for each trading day and the amount of each such premium or discount, expressed as a percentage of that day's NAV.
|Quarterly Fact Sheet|